- Freshly squeezed tangerine juice
- 1 oz. fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Sugar o sweetener if desired
- Popsicle molds
- Add the vanilla extract to the tangerine juice
- Blend the blueberries in an electric blender until puree.
- Add sweetener to the blueberries or tangerine if needed or according to desired level of sweetness, although try to avoid adding if possible.
- Add a tablespoon of the blueberry puree first into the popsicle molds, then fill the remaining space with the tangerine juice.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to eat, if the popsicle doesn’t separate from the mold easily, run the popsicle mold under water until it can be pulled out.