- Round Rice Paper
- Bean sprouts
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Broccoli sprouts
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 11 oz. fresh Porcini mushroom or similar
Butter lettuce leaves
- Organic Tomato and Porcini Mushroom Sauce
- 1. Peel and dice the two garlic cloves.
- 2. Remove the head off the bean sprouts to make them our “fake” baby eels.
- 3. Sauté half the garlic in a pan with olive oil and the bean sprouts for 2 minutes until toasted.
- 4. Chop the mushrooms and sauté in the same pan with the other half of garlic for 2 minutes. Remove from stove, strain any excess liquid and set aside.
- 5. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and drain any excess oil.
- 6. Wet the rice paper one sheet at a time in a bowl with warm water until flexible, about 15 seconds depending on the temperature of the water.
- 7. Shake off excess water.
- 8. Place 1 leaf of lettuce on the rice paper, then in the middle of the lettuce, add 1 spoonful of mushrooms, cooked bean sprouts, and sun-dried tomatoes, and roll.
- 9. Decorate with broccoli and alfalfa sprouts and accompany with Tomato & Porcini Mushroom Sauce for dipping.