- Fresh watermelon, cubed
- Feta cheese, cubed
- Fresh kale
- Organic Spicy Black Olive Spread
- White Truffle Balsamic Glaze
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Place the cut watermelon in a colander and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, and let strain for at least 10 minutes.
- Do the same with the cut feta in a different colander.
- Chop the kale
- In a mixing bowl, add a couple of tablespoons of Spicy Black Olive Spread, with extra virgin olive oil and the White Truffle Balsamic Glaze.
- Throw in the chopped feta and kale into the dressing and mix well.
- Place the strained watermelon in the bottom of a salad.
- Place the dressed feta cheese and kale on top of the watermelon.
- Decorate with White Truffle Balsamic Glaze and serve.