- 1 small seedless watermelon
- 1 cup pine nuts, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- White Truffle Glaze with “Aceto Balsamico di Modena I.G.P”
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut the watermelon into 1-inch cubes.
- 2. Drain pine nuts and add to a food processor with miso. Pulse until smooth.
- 3. Pipe or spoon miso mixture on top of each piece of watermelon.
- 4. Drizzle with the White Truffle Balsamic Glaze and top with sliced mint.