The best part of any meal is arguably the dessert, and this easy yogurt parfait recipe is not only healthy but also surprises with the use of our balsamic glaze. Our Glaze with “Balsamico di Modena IGP” has the perfect, aroma, taste, and texture to combine perfectly with fresh berries and tangy yogurt. The version in this recipe usually soy yogurt for a complete vegan/vegetarian and gluten-free dessert, however any yogurt can be substituted as well as your favorite berries or seasonal fruit.
- 6oz plain or vainilla soy yogurt
- Glaze with “Aceto Balsamico di Modena I.G.P.”
- 1.5oz fresh raspberries
- 1.5oz fresh blueberries
- 1.5oz fresh blackberries
- In a tall sundae or parfait glass, add two spoonfuls of yogurt.
- Add 3-4 of each kind of berry; raspberry, blueberry, and blackberry.
- Drizzle Glaze with “Aceto Balsamico di Modena I.G.P.” on top.
- Repeat layers until the glass is full.
- Fill glass to top with yogurt, and decorate with a few berries, drizzle the Glaze and top with a mint leaf.
- Serve cold.