- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 6 cups halved cherry and pear tomatoes in a variety of colors
- 4 tbsp Organic Sweet black Olive Spread
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola or Feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring 8 cups water to a boil.
- Add 2 tablespoons coarse salt, and asparagus; boil until tender and bright green about 3 minutes.
- Drain and immediately transfer to ice water for 1 minute to stop the cooking process.
- Cut diagonally into 2 inch pieces.
- For dressing mix Organic Black Olive Spread , olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- In large serving bowl combine asparagus and halved tomatoes. Stir in dressing.
- Crumble cheese over the salad and lightly toss.
If you want to follow Amy or visit her studio website:
Yoga Studio Instagram: @bendandbloom
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.