- 2 cups coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp. fine sea salt
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 oz. softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Mixed seeds and nuts for decoration (chia, flax, pine nuts…)
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF
- Line a bread tin or a square cake pan with parchment paper (or grease with butter and flour) and set aside.
- Whisk first four ingredients together in a bowl.
- In an electric mixer beat sugar, vanilla, and butter on medium until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until smooth.
- Alternate adding half the coconut milk, then half the flour mixture, mixing well between each addition, continue with the remaining halves of each until fully blended.
- Stir in the shredded coconut.
- Let sit at least 30 minutes.
- Pour into baking molds and decorate with mixed seeds and nuts.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- Serve with a scoop of cardamom or vanilla ice cream, whichever you like the most.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.