- ½ head of broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 1 beet
- 1 bulb of fennel
- 4 artichokes
- 1 tbsp. Organic Basil & Lemon Aioli
- 2 tbsp Organic Sun-Dried Pesto Rosso
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Vegetable stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Prepare the vegetables in the following way: broccoli into medium-sized florets, carrot peeled and cut into thick sticks, beet peeled and cut into wedges, the fennel thickly sliced, and the artichokes quartered.
- In a small bowl whisk all the wet ingredients together.
- Arrange the vegetables by type on a baking tray and salt and pepper.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the vegetables and make sure all pieces are well-coated.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Remove and serve hot.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.