- 2 sweet potatoes (14oz aprox. between the two)
- 7 oz rice flour
- 1 tbsp psyllium
- A generous handful of fresh spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt with herbs
- Fresh basil to decorate
- Cherry tomatoes
- Organic Tomato and Italian Olives Sauce
1. Peel and cut the sweet potatoes into slices of 1 inch and steam them for about 20 minutes. Place the cooked sweet potatoes on a dish and wait for them to cool a little.
2. Place them in a blender, blend until you get a creamy and homogeneous mass.
3. Pour the mixture into a bowl and add rice flour and psyllium until you get a manageable dough with your hands.
4. Form cylindrical strips with your hands and cut into pieces approximately 1 inch long, shape them with the help of a fork, repeat for the rest of the dough.
5. Heat water with a pinch of salt, pour in the gnocchi once it boils and cook until they float back to the surface and remove and strain.