- 1lb. Egg tagliatelle (or gluten-free pasta)
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cook pasta according to its packaging in abundant, salted boiling water until al dente.
- Strain pasta and put aside several tablespoons of cooking water
- Combine pasta with Puttanesca Sauce and a couple tablespoons of water until well coated.
- Serve immediately, hot, decorated with fresh basil leaves and garnished with fresh grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.