- 1 Bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (frozen or fresh)
- Organic Spicy Olive Tapenade
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- Cut off the bottom ends and wash and dry the asparagus.
- Line a baking tray with a silicone mat or parchment paper
- Spread the Spicy Olive Tapenade on one side of the puff pastry and cut into 1” strips.
- Roll one puff pastry strip around each individual asparagus stalk, leaving the extremes of the asparagus showing and place spread apart on the baking tray.
- Continue for the entire bunch of asparagus.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and paint the puff pastry with the egg wash.