- firm smoked tofu
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- ½ onion, grated and strained
- 1 garlic clove grated
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, grated
- ½ oz. seaweed spaghetti
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tbsp potato flakes or breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Olive oil for frying
For the Dipping Sauce:
- 1 tbsp Organic Sweet Olive Tapenade
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Rehydrate the seaweed according to its indications. Once rehydrated, strain well of any water and chop.
- Mash and break apart tofu until crumbled into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix the tofu with the rest of the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Grease your hands with olive oil and form the batter into small, flat patties.
- Heat olive oil for frying and once hot, fry the fritters several at a time until golden. Remove from oil and pat dry.
- Prepare the dipping sauce by mixing all the ingredients together.
- Serve the fritters hot with the dipping sauce room temperature.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.