For the sauce:
- 6oz Tomato Sauce with Italian Olives
- 3 tbs Soy sauce
- 1 tbs Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbs Sesame oil
- 1 tbs Cornstarch
- 2 red tomatoes chopped
- 1 broccoli head, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 medium red pepper chopped
- 1 white onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-piece 2-inch fresh minced ginger
- 7oz Thin Rice noodles
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce except the cornstarch and water.
- In a glass or small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch with a little warm water, mix well and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and a tablespoon of sesame oil in a wok or pan, when hot, add the garlic and ginger.
- Sauté for one minute, do not let it toast or burn.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and stir well.
- Add the tomato sauce and soy sauce mixture and stir well.
- After a couple of minutes, add the mixture of cornstarch and water and stir well, allowing the sauce to thicken.
- Continue to cook a few minutes until the vegetables are cooked “al dente”.
- While the vegetables are cooking, heat olive oil in a large pot or fryer.
- When the oil is hot, add the rice noodles.
- They will puff up instantly, remove from oil and place on paper towel to soak up any excess oil.
- Serve immediately, with the crispy rice noodles as the base on the plate and pour the vegetable stir fry and sauce over the noodles.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.