For the sauce:
- 6oz Tomato Sauce with Italian Olives
- 3 tbs Soy sauce
- 1 tbs Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbs Sesame oil
- 1 tbs Cornstarch
- 2 red tomatoes chopped
- 1 broccoli head, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 medium red pepper chopped
- 1 white onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-piece 2-inch fresh minced ginger
- 7oz Thin Rice noodles
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce except the cornstarch and water.
- In a glass or small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch with a little warm water, mix well and set aside.
- Heat olive oil and a tablespoon of sesame oil in a wok or pan, when hot, add the garlic and ginger.
- Sauté for one minute, do not let it toast or burn.