- 2 carrots
- ¾ cup feta cheese in small cubes
- 12 small cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbsp Organic Spicy Black Olive Tapenade
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and grate carrots
- Strain feta cheese if in oil
- Wash and dry cherry tomatoes, either whole or cut in halves
- Mix together carrots, cheese, parsley, and dill.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Spicy Olive Tapenade, lemon juice, and extra virgin olive oil to make the dressing.
- Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Adjust for salt and pepper
- Serve chilled.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.