- 22 oz. dark chocolate (min. 50% cacao)
- 16 oz. butter
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsps. vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to calentar el horno a 340ºC
- Grease and flour a rectangular baking dish or line with parchment paper
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over boiling water or in the microwave on low (400W). Stir until both are completely melted into a smooth, shiny texture. Let cool.
- Beat the eggs with the vanilla extract. Add the sugar little by little until it increases in volume.
- Incorporate the chocolate into the egg mixture and mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into the chocolate and combine well.
- Pour into baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick from the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, let cool and serve.
- Decorate with powdered sugar optional.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.