- 14oz diced chicken breast or tofu
- 1 chopped green pepper
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 sliced zucchini
- 7oz green beans
- 5oz fresh spinach sliced
- 2 ¼ cups coconut milk
For the curry paste:
- 2 green peppers
- 1 shallot / spring onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 piece of 2-inch fresh ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp Organic Basil Pesto Genovese
- 1 lime – juiced and zest
- Curry powder
- Spicy chili flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
1. In an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients of the curry paste together until well blended and no lumps.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the chicken or tofu until it is almost done. Remove from the pan and put aside.