For the pickled red onion:
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- Sal and pepper
2. In a pan with a little olive oil, sauté each mushroom type separately for 1-2 minutes, remove from pan and set aside
3. In a small bowl mix the cooked mushroom together, add salt and pepper and strain off liquid, saving the liquid.
4. Mix the strained liquid with the Porcini Mushroom Spread until blended.
5. On a cooked bao, spread the blended Porcini Mushroom Spread on one side.
6. Spoon on the warm sautéed mushroom blend.
7. Top with the pickled red onions and mâche salad.