- 1 can jackfruit
- ½ onion
- 1 tbsp Organic Spicy Black Olive Spread
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Olive oil for cooking
- Frozen, pre-cooked bao bread
- Fresh parsley for decoration
- Strain and finely chop the jackfruit
- Finely chop the onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add the onion and jack and saute 3-4 minutes
- Mix the Spicy Black Olive Spread, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, hoisin sauce and sesame oil in a bowl, and add to the pan
- Mix well and saute for another 3-4 minutes.
- While cooking, steam the bao bread until hot, in a bamboo or silicone steamer over boiling water.
- Finely chop the pickles.
- Open the bao bread, place pickles on the bottom, fill with the jackfruit mixture, and top with pickles.
- Decorate with fresh parsley and serve hot.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.