- 2 tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- Organic Spicy Black Olive Spread
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clean and peel the tomatoes and slice them.
- Cut the spring onion into thin julienne. Tip: soak the onions in vinegar for a few minutes to remove the bitterness. Then drain them.
- Decoratively place the tomato slices on a plate or tray.
- Add the onion on top and place the arugula along the edges.
- Add the Spicy Black Olive Spread on top.
- Dress the salad with olive oil and salt.
This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site.